Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
~1 Timothy 4:12

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Why in the world...

I'm trying honestly to figure that out myself. Why would I blog? I suppose just to having a running commentary with myself about my life (and any and everyone else for that matter). A little about me...I am the following:



married to the best man EVER

with children (2 who are super-cute and SUPER-smart :)

a Christian

owner to one Tux, the Wonder Cat

a Hokie!!!!

a Southern Living at HOME Consultant

a pianist

a lover of Disney World

a watercolorist

a former resident of the following cities: Roanoke, Blacksburg, Richmond, Portsmouth, all in VA, and London, England

a lover of all things British and Italian

best friend to two amazing women (you know who you are!)

an avid reader of historical fiction and chick lit

a coffee addict

a former cheerleader and dancer



I am NOT:

a UVA fan

a lover of foreign films

a beer drinker (bleeeeaaagghhh)

a liberal

a crazy, mad sports enthusiast, though I do love a good football, soccer, or baseball game

and a lot of other things that are silly and not worth posting right now. HA! Oh, and I do laugh at my own jokes.



That's enough I suppose. On to more thought provoking blogs later. :)

0 things to ponder