Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
~1 Timothy 4:12

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thoughts for the day...

Not much to blog about today, so I thought I'd just write my random thoughts...

1. There is something incredibly refreshing about hearing a three year old sing "You Are My Sunshine" at the tippy-top of his little lungs during the school Spring program. I love that kid--any kid--who steps out of bounds and truly projects his whole soul into something like that.

2. There is also something refreshing about HAVING a kid like that--our Aiden--who rocked our faces off with his rendition of "Rockin' Robin" with his white sunglasses and inflatable guitar during his classes' performance...

3. Wouldn't an inflatable guitar truly be considered an "Air Guitar"? Discuss...

4. I am on an organizing kick. So far, it's a slow process...

5. My current favorite character on tv is Bethenny from the Real Housewives of New York City. How funny is she?! Cracks me up. Every time.

6. Why is it, that at 33 years old, I am still getting zits? Can someone please explain this to me? All I know is that we, as teenagers, were LIED to in Health Class when they told us, "Oh, breakouts stop around 19 years old". Hello, LIAR. And there's only so much Extra-Strength Neutrogena face wash one can absorb through the skin in a day before our Blood Alcohol Level starts rising uncontrollably...

7. Land of The Lost comes out on June 5th. That's the night of brother-in-law's rehearsal dinner. There's a movie theater right next to the restaurant. Five bucks says I'll be enjoying my salmon sitting in a Regal Cinema enjoying Will Ferrell battle the SleeStacks. Don't judge--it was my FAVORITE show when I was little and 27 years is a LONG time to wait for a movie to come out...now all I need are The Jetsons 40 feet tall and I'll be fine as wine...

Off to get The Girl off the bus...enjoy your Wednesday!

0 things to ponder