Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
~1 Timothy 4:12

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Trade Me Tuesdays!

Ok, it's not Tuesday. Duly noted. However, my beautiful Whitney, owner and operator of www.whitneycarolinedesigns.com is offering a GREAT deal right now for anyone who will trade her a slow-cooker recipe for a 10% off coupon! I don't necessarily want the coupon, BUT, this is a good opportunity for me to pass on one of my favorite recipes AND get her business "out there" in the process. Enjoy Sweetie!

Easy Crock Pot Gruyere Chicken

ingredients:
4 Chicken Breasts
1 package of stuffing mix (Stove Top Chicken)
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1/4 lb of Gruyere cheese, sliced
1 1/2 C of chicken broth or water
1/2 C of grated Parmesan cheese

Place Chicken Breasts in crock pot and cover with the sliced Gruyere cheese. Combine the soup, broth, and stuffing mix and spread over chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cook on high three to five hours.

Voila! One of my favorites, and one of the easiest CP recipes of all time!

3 things to ponder

The Charmed Life Online said...

This sounds delicious, I will definitely try this. Thanks for sharing it!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

ok - I have everything in my pantry except for that cheese. Can I use cheddar or does it completely mess it up. :0

sweetfunkyvintage said...

Sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing!
missy