Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
~1 Timothy 4:12

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Open House...

Got this idea from my buddy Nash. Thanks girly!

Listening to… Wedding Crashers, the movie.

Thankful for…my dear girlfriends--my sisters! My sweet girl who looked after me today in my yucky state of sick.

In the kitchen…two fish, Rockstar and Irene.

Sewing… CarryCarrie Distinctive Handbags. Check out my website at www.carrycarrie.etsy.com.

Reading… Royal Affairs: A Romp Through The Extramarital Adventures That Rocked the British Monarchy (Leslie Carroll),A Covenant Marriage (Gary Chapman) and as always, my Bible

In the yard/garden…grass...bunnies, squirrels and doves.

Praying for… my love, my children, and November 4th.

On the iPod today…Big and Rich, Pat McGee Band, Fighting Gravity, Blue, Westlife, Matt Nathanson

Thinking about…my whole head aching,my nose not working properly, and how I hope Qatar is pretty cool...

Looking forward to...NOVEMBER!

Hoping…my head doesn't explode and we can make it to church tomorrow.

0 things to ponder