Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
~1 Timothy 4:12

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The diet man cometh

I've finally committed, or I'm about to BE committed...either way, today was Day One of The Healthy Eating Plan. It's not exactly a diet per se...it's more of, well, a Healthy Eating Plan. So far, it hasn't sucked, and I'm not dead, and I've survived and I'm not foaming at the mouth, or curled up in fetal position sucking my thumb. Day One down. Here's what I ate today:

One bowl of cream of wheat with slivered almonds, cinnamon and a packet of splenda.
One cup of coffee with creamer.

Lunch was tuna with lowfat ranch dressing and pickles on wheat toast.

Dinner was a Boca Burger on a whole wheat bun with ketchup and mustard and tomato.
One Banana
Seven french fries. (I know, I know, but come ON...sweet sweet carbs...)

One lowfat whipped key lime yogurt.

Three glasses of water.

Not too bad, and I'm NOT starving by the way. I'm doin ok! I might actually make it through this...and just for the record, I who MUST have some morsel of chocolate every single day, did NOT have even a chocolate chip. How bout that!

0 things to ponder