Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
~1 Timothy 4:12

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

She spins and she sways...


I took this picture from my phone yesterday at Devyn's ballet rehearsal...isn't she stunning? I know it's grainy, but you can still see her. The recital piece is to Steven Curtis Chapman's Cinderella and I got teary just watching her. It breaks my heart that Mike won't see her performance in person, but I know that it will mean just as much to him watching it on tape. This is "their" song...I love that they have such an amazing relationship. She adores him as he does her and I'm so thankful for that. I have a great relationship with my daddy, and I always wanted that for my daughter. Devyn is very clearly Daddy's Little Girl and he's wrapped around her little finger (unless she needs some parenting). I love that...and I love them more than anything...


0 things to ponder