Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
~1 Timothy 4:12

Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Baby Tooth in a Haystack...




Well, not quite, but it feels that way...my baby girl pulled out her tooth tonight! Her sweet little self went and got all brave on me and told me, "Nope, I can work on it" when I asked her if she wanted me to wiggle it. I read a bedtime story to Aiden (Horton Hears A Who)...LOVE that book...and she came in about 10 minutes later and grinned. Missing a tooth! Super Brave Girl held it in her hand...this little, tiny tooth in her hand...she ran off to grab her Tooth Fairy Box that was on a shelf in her room and came running back into Aiden's room panicked. "Mama! I lost my tooth"!
She had been standing on her bed reaching the Tooth Fairy Box on her shelf and she said the tooth fell from her hand. We spent the next 20 minutes searching for a very tiny white tooth on a very pale taupe colored carpet. No luck. Sweet girl went to bed without the tooth under her pillow. She was sad, but I ensured her that I would find it tomorrow. So, armed with flashlight in hand, I'll be back in there tomorrow morning searching for Baby Girl's tooth. And the Tooth Fairy will visit tonight. Because that's what the Tooth Fairy does!




First day of preschool,

January 2003
She's just growing up too fast!!!! Always my baby girl though!

0 things to ponder