Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
~1 Timothy 4:12

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

She's a Winner!

Allow me to brag for just a second...both Devyn and Aiden are so special, and I am so blessed to be their mama! We went to Devyn's school's Reflections Award Assembly last night...Sweet Girl had won third place in the contest in the Visual Arts Category for her painting following the theme "I can make a difference by...". Devyn completed the sentence by adding "...helping new students when they arrive at our school". She was very proud of herself, as she should have been, and Aiden was proud of her as well, yelling "YAY Devyn" when she went to receive her medal. I've always said, if these children had humps on their backs, wore bags on their heads, and spit rocks, I would still adore them; not for their accomplishments, but for the little people they are. They always know how to put a smile on my face! Ending with two pictures from last night...one of Devyn receiving her medal, certificate and gift card to Barnes and Noble, and one of my sweeties.









0 things to ponder