Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
~1 Timothy 4:12

Monday, March 24, 2008

Pictures for my hubby

Mike, the kids and I took these tonight...I asked Devyn to take a picture of my hair now that it's a new coiffure (fancy French word, take note), and then they both wanted a picture, and of course Dramatic Devyn had to get in on the action. Enjoy! We love and miss you madly!










The 'do










the beauty











if you look close enough, you can make out the peanut butter


1 thing to ponder

Etayne said...

I was just surfing through blogs, yours came up...
I was touched by your wise words, and how you keep it all together with your love gone.
Just wanted to comment on your strong heart, and wishing you and yours well.