Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
~1 Timothy 4:12

Monday, March 3, 2008

Sunday, bloody Sunday

Ok, that is NOT an allusion to how Sunday was...only "bloody" in the British sense! In other words, last night was hard. Mike called on his way out, and knowing that it would be the last time I would talk to him with any regularity, I got pretty emotional, but tried to swallow it so Mike wouldn't hear it and worry. It almost feels like this deployment started last night, even after he's been away for two weeks. I'm taking the day off today--I just need a day to decompress and relax.

2 things to ponder

Beth said...

Carrie, I am officially addicted to your blog. Reading it is like having a conversation with you, and I love that!

I'm adding you as a link from my blogspot.

Love you, girl!!!

carriewithslah said...

awww, you're such a doll! I love you too girl! thanks for the message!